Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

First And Last

I'm drafting this post on 21st December - some days before it's due to be posted. It's one of the last work-related things I have to do before shutting down for 'the holidays'. And boy, do I ever need to shut down...

But it's also a first. I'm taking up contributing regularly again. Well, fairly regularly: I'm taking on one of Cindy's days, so I'll be posting once a month. 


It's nearly a year since I stopped doing a regular post. I needed more time to focus on developing my silver work. Today I'm sharing some simple pairs made with my ceramic drops and silver post components. (I'm sure there must be a more elegant term...)


I made a number of these recently and most have sold. However, there are a few pairs left available in my shop


Wishing you Happy Holidays and a whole heap of the best of things in 2017, 
Claire


6 comments:

  1. Wonderful you are back posting. Your new earrings are...amazing. Seems I often use that word when commenting on your new work. But gee, amazing they always are: new, different, exquisitely designed, exciting textures and color combinations. Always a treat to see what you are making Claire!! Thanks so for all the good wishes for the year to come. Very appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy you are back posting. Your work is always a big inspiration to a lot of jewelry creators and certainly to me. The way you come up with new ways of using beads and components is amazing. And I love your handmade beads and now silver components!! Bellissimo. Wishing you a wonderful 2017!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has it been that long, time flies I guess. We are so happy to have you back! I LOVE your silver posts and have always loved your ceramics. Gorgeous earrings Claire!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh lookey at your inspiring work!!!!!!! I love where your taking these Claire, ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire, I am about the happiest woman alive right now at the prospect of having you back here once a month. Your work amazes me. Your ceramics always rock, and your silver work now adds that incredible undefinable something that makes them complete. I told you long ago that you have that "it" factor; I meant it then and continue the thought now. It is indescribable, but so engaging. I love them all, and every single pair, and every ring, I've seen. You have done so much in such a short time. Thank you for all you do. Hugs. n

    ReplyDelete