Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Hip Chick Star Charm Earrings

First, does anyone know where Hip Chick has gone? I have loved her charms for... forever! I'll admit, I  stopped ordering a while back  when my jewelry designs went a different direction. But I still have a small personal collection I adore (horde).
 

Hip Chick beads & charms are sterling silver and have a rustic handcrafted appeal.



Today I bring you Hip Chick Star Earrings featuring small blue handcrafted ceramic beads by Cindy's Art & Soul Beads. (new sets coming soon!)

Wrapped in a thick gauge pure silver wire with tiny Indigo Swarovski crystals dangling below. 

Available at Art & Soul Jewelry...

Peace & love to you, 
today and always. 
http://www.artandsouljewelry.com/



3 comments:

  1. I don't know Hip Chick but I hope you find her. Those charms are wonderful and I love the little ceramic tube bead you made!! Beautiful earrings! I hope the weather cooperates for your hike, have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work! This blue is one of my favorites with the oxy silver. Do hope Hip Chick is still around somewhere so you can keep up the designing with these gorgeous components. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy I love these! Love your tube beads, the charms, and the way you put it all together! Your work never disappoints. 😘

    ReplyDelete