Pages

Friday, July 1, 2016

We're All Ears :: July Inspiration

I've always wanted to go to a hot air balloon rally. 
[Photo credit :: Catt Liu :: Unsplash]
Waking up at the crack of dawn wouldn't be so bad if I had this wonder to behold.

[Photo credit :: Michael Hirsch :: Unsplash]

I think that it is quite an impressive sight to see all the glittering orbs floating above the landscape as the sun rises. 
[Photo credit :: Daniela Cuevas :: Unsplash]
It would be so peaceful and quiet up there floating above the treetops with a birds-eye view of the patchwork quilt land below. 

[Photo credit :: Daniela Cuevas :: Unsplash]
I love the bright colors of the balloons, their shapes, the way the flames illuminate them from within as a glittering jewel. 
[Photo credit :: ellehem :: Unsplash]
I love the pop against the bright blue sky and the impossible sense of floating without a care in the world. It takes my breath away.

[Photo credit :: Kuponon Kuwamura :: Unsplash]
There is a local one to me called the Wausau Balloon Rally that is coming up next weekend. I don't know that I will be able to attend, but one of these days it is on my list!

[Photo credit :: Manik Rathee :: Unsplash]
I found these pictures on Unsplash (have I mentioned it is my new favorite place for pictures?!) that really captured my imagination and gets my head lost in the clouds.

What inspires you?

Join me in a flight of fancy on July 15th!

5 comments:


















































  1. How fun the balloons are so colorful. I need to get going as we are going to Southcarolina to see our son graduate from bootcamp in the army on July 16


    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey FetterhoffJuly 2, 2016 at 6:46 AM

    What gorgeous photography ! Thanks so much for sharing this website !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful inspiration, Erin. Thank you for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pics you posted are breathtaking. The Albuquerque Int'l Balloon Fiesta is close to home so we get to see all the colors, shapes and sizes floating just about every year, it's so fun. Thanks for sharing the link I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. those pictures are just gorgeous! how fun would it be to be up in that sky over that scenery?

    ReplyDelete