Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Raw Silver Post Stud Earrings

Feeling grateful for so many things today. For open windows with a cool breeze. Fresh air coming in. Tea this morning with a good friend. Laughs, smiles. My jewelry bench and tools. Being inspired. And also, for this blog. For all the sharing and inspiration.

Today's offering has been rattling in my head for days. I wanted to do some post dangles with small hoops and raw silver nuggets and this is what I came up with...
These earrings are .999 Fine Silver except for the posts and post nuts which are .925 Sterling Silver. 
This set is a nice light weight and I think they'll be great for everyday wear. I am very pleased with how they came out and plan on doing more in this style with gemstone dangles. Stay tuned..

Happy Spring! 
http://www.artandsouljewelry.com/

 


 

 

6 comments:

  1. Cindy, these are so beautiful, sweet and elegant. The rough charms are lovely and I wish I could make such post earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them, I would totally wear those all the time. They'll be beautiful with gemstone dangles too. Great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very delicate and dainty. I love the look of them and they would be a go-to pair of earrings for me. Go with everything! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful, Cindy! Your work with silver may be rustic, but it is done-so-well rustic. I, too, would wear these as a go-to-pair. You can tell they're light with a little swing. Love 'em. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These made me squeal--so simple yet so versatile! Love that you left a bit of a matte finish on the metal so they're not too shiny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super pretty! I love how delicate and airy these look. Such a cool design! Well done my friend :)

    ReplyDelete