Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

One Last Summer Fling

One thing leads to another...
This set was born of a happy accident as are many of my designs. I intend to do one thing and something else happens... and it's all good!

We are somewhere between summer and fall here in WA. And If I had to choose I'd say these earrings are summer. Shiny silver, bright green Peridot and royal blue Iolite stones say "Farewell to summer" with one last summer fling. 

Available at Art & Soul Jewelry.
peace & blessings,
http://www.artandsouljewelry.com/


4 comments:

  1. Love the colors of the gems together with the sturdy silver structure. I agree with you - perfect end of the summer feeling to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Malin! Not quite Summery not quite Autumnal, but beautiful any time of year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, but I see fall in these earrings. Wrapped in the cozy warmth of my favorite sweater, bundled up in front of the fire, watching the leaves slowly change from green to gold. Perfect shape! Wonderful happy accident! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely got a last days of summer vibe. I always love your combinations of rich gems and silver.

    ReplyDelete