Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Owl Be There

Just Call My Name, Owl Be There (cue Jackson 5 + an owl).
 Sorry for the pun...well not very sorry.  I actually love puns. 
These cool owl charms were made by Kristi Bowman Design.  This spring Kristi shared a link to an owl cam with me.  I watched live video feeds from inside an owl nesting box.  Owls look so weird and awkward when they are young!  But they grew up quickly and soon were off on their own.
I paired the copper owls with hand-dyed fiber and copper beads by Jimenas Treasures and some copper plated leaf chain.  I kind of really love these!  Hope you do too.  They'll be in my shop this afternoon.

7 comments:

  1. Wow!! Awesome Designer Owl face Ear ring. I like it.

    Latest Designer ring Collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! The leaves are perfect with my little owls and that fiber bead!!! Love these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute! I hope you'll share that link to the owl cam with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy - Here's the link. http://cams.allaboutbirds.org/channel/42/Barn_Owls/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet owl charms! I miss making my Owl pendants (and then I got orders for 3...just put it out to the Universe!). I love the way you used the fiber wire. I am always a bit stumped on how to do that elegantly and you have cracked the code! Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete