Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

Components Collaborating - guest post by Malin de Koning

Simplicity ... and a perfect match ... it doesn't have to be more complicated than that. 
Isn't it a wonderful feeling when you finally manage to find a perfect collaboration between two components.


I am so happy that these earrings finally have come together. I have had the ceramic connectors by ScorchedEarth and the enameled circular dangles by PaintingWithFire in my stash for a good while. Both lovely, and just begging to be used in earrings. So many times I've tried to create something with each of them, but separately. I've never been happy with the result before. This time I am very pleased. And it is actually just a coincidence and a bonus that they also might work as a contribution for this months We're All Ears Challenge :-). You really have to check out the beautiful images we are to be inspired by this month. 

All my best,
Malin de Koning

8 comments:

  1. Oh, yes. . these two components look like they were just made for each other. I adore the rustic-ness of the pair. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so much fun Malin!! I love the stacked beads in all those earthy colors and the ceramic dangles are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect match! I love these, Malin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the playfulness of these! The soft shapes and the alternating neutral color palette are just perfect together :)

    ReplyDelete