Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

Jellyfish

Maybe not the prettiest name for a pair of earrings
but that is what they look like so that's what I'm calling them.
 Pretty Jellyfish of course!

The copper pieces have Sea Urchin or Snakeskin Texture.

Jellyfish

Originally I had pretty little faceted orange agates in mind but I decided to go with these very rustic Jasper beads and I love how it looks with the copper. In the center are some Copper Ammonite Cocoons I made some time ago. Nobody bought them so I decided to use them and they work great with this look.



These earrings are available HERE in my webstore.


Kristi

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Charms Kristi! Love the blue stones with the copper- a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm terrified of jellyfish - I got stung once. But these don't scare me one bit! The are beautiful, distinctive and entirely safe! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely combination here. Can't see why those beads didn't sell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little cocoons had a special destiny! They ARE perfect with these. (I have made some jellyfish in my time too, and was inordinately fond of them!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look like they would have such great movement and even a fun tinkling sound when worn - squeal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm also scared of jellyfish (got stung by a blue jelly fish once.... I ran on water to get back to the beach!) But these earrings I absolutely love. My favorite combo of colors, and the texture is just dreamy. Well done!

    ReplyDelete