Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

A Touch of Old World Charm

I was lucky enough to spend some time with our beloved Heather Powers at her home in Michigan. What a fantastic time we had. Getting to meet her, her family and a few special beady friends was one of the greatest times of my life!! I was lucky enough to learn some amazing things while I was there, including the technique that made these leaves look like old world artifacts that were dug up out of the ground.
 I can't wait to get my hands on the products I need to make more of these! How fantastic and fun! Looking forward to many more creations with my little collection of Old World artifacts ;)

You can find these in my Etsy shop!!

Marie

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color!!! Sounds like you had a great time with Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous earrings Marie! Love those leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coloration on those leaves is so natural and organic looking! Right up your alley--old world and mysterious! Can't wait to see what you do with this new technique. (And yay! for visits with friends--I bet that really recharged your batteries!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Earrings!! Really beautiful unique design and different color. Love it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely collection of earrings these are very awesome collection of earrings.....leather wallets online http://www.linoperros.com

    ReplyDelete