Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Flight of Fancy

These wings are still some of my favorites to work with. I love the dark brass and the versatility. They are also a great seller for me. I love that people love them. I make sure to try different things with them. Different styles of bead caps, different beads... it keeps them interesting
 Here is a darker more "vampire" version of the earrings. Love the deep red crystals in this pair. 
I hope this will entice you to shop today! You will find both these pairs in my Etsy shop. Have a great week!

Marie

2 comments:

  1. I love that Fallen Angel brass! It is super nice with the transparent red--I've been wanting to do some goth/vampire type stuff myself lately! I have a bunch of dark gunmetal components I've never used, this inspires me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always. I just love the combo of dark metal with light color beads <3

    ReplyDelete