Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Neutrals


As a designer who is constantly challenging myself using color, this time around I wanted to create something a bit more neutral for the blog today. These delicate dangles feature some beautiful Smoky Quartz beads in a unique squared rectangle shape. I layered these beads with some deep red garnet drops and some tiny freshwater pearls.  I think that these muted tones could be worn with anything and always look great!



You can find these and other great earring designs in Lorelei Eurto's Etsy shop!

All outfits shown are from Anthropologie

3 comments:

  1. Love smoky quartz, and it looks awesome with the garnet and pearl. Great combination of shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Lorelei, I would never guess that neutrals were your foe. I think that you have a sense of style and balance that is inspiring. Neutrals are my favorites, especially neutrals with a color. These would be a go-to earring for everything in my closet! Love the wires! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neutral, yes. Elegant, yes. Would love having these on my dresser! I could absolutely wear them everyday and never be bored with them.

    ReplyDelete