Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Funky Square Spirals

It's rare when I make earrings that don't include at least 1 piece of my Copper Components
 but here is one of the exceptions.
These were inspired by a recent Component of the Month Challenge on the Art Jewelry Elements. I have yet to finish that piece especially since I stole a couple of the Square Spiral components to make these earrings. They were calling to me I had to do it!! 
 
 
These earrings are light as a feather. Fun and funky and have lots of movement.
 
I didn't use this tutorial but thought you might be interested in making Square Spirals yourself.
 
 
 
 


And I'm totally in love with these Square Spiral Spacer Beads and had to buy some.
 
 



These earrings and lot of other finished jewelry and components are available in my Etsy Shop.

Kristi

4 comments: