Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Festival

I've been wanting to make some components with lots of holes for lots of bead and wire wrapping, this is one of the first pair and I made one for myself!
 I created the shape and the tribal texture and added lots of holes along the bottom edge!

The beautiful little minty green Chrysophrase heishi worked so well with the copper.
Very Ethnic and Festive, perfect for the upcoming Holiday Season



https://www.etsy.com/listing/115937299/handmade-large-festival-earrings-with



I'm also having a sale in my Etsy Shop today, I know who isn't right.
Check out my BLOG for details.

Kristi

3 comments:

  1. These components are brilliant! I bet they will go like hotcakes. They look ANCIENT! Perfect with the mint green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are absolutely fabulous.

    ReplyDelete