Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

A touch of Vintage

 Inspired by something I was at a glance worn by someone on a TV show. I really liked the idea of a simple bead dangling from a stem. It looked simple but elegant with a touch of rustic fun!
I made two pairs that have different colours of beads and different styles of bead caps. The tubes are Vintage upcycled brass tubes that I took off of a necklace ages ago. I have kept them for something special and used 4 with these. I am very pleased with the results. You can find these and many other earrings in my Jewelry Shop on Etsy. I hope you go pay a little visit and have a look around!

Marie
Please respect all designs on this blog as original and copyrighted. Please only use for inspiration. Thank You.

5 comments:

  1. A very sweet design. I like things that are longer and will show under my hair. This is a great pair of earrings that you could make in so many colors! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mixing of elegant and rustic together! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple, but very elegant! Love these!

    ReplyDelete